IMPORTANT NOTE – NCHCFA in NO WAY recommends, endorses, or approves specifications of ANY Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and/or manufacturers.
Annihilare (NEW October 7th)
At Annihilare, we are ushering in a new generation of clean. We promote healthy environments for all people with our cutting-edge technology, and our EPA registered and Green Seal™ certified cleaners and disinfectants. We provide a comprehensive approach in fighting germs, while improving indoor air quality. In these challenging times, being able to clean and disinfect safely and more often has never been more important. Annihilyte-1 is on the EPA approved List N for COVID-19. Cleaning and disinfecting properly is a big step in fighting it, and we’re here to help. Wipe surfaces often, sanitize your cell phone, and wash your hands. Follow your state government for rules on meeting and gathering, and most certainly quarantine. If we all do our part, this will be another thing we endure, and our technology will continue to evolve and improve in the process. We will continue to innovate.
- To order text Disinfectant to 704-387-3703
Direct Supply (NEW August 18th)
- Bipolar Ionization: This new offering from Direct Supply that provides a three prong approach to reducing and eliminating airborne pathogens and illnesses. With COVID still upon us this has been a game changer in reducing the spread within the industry. Please click here for more information as well as the attached brochure.
- Safely You: Is a company that we hosted in our ITC (Information Technology Center) back in Milwaukee while they worked through their product development and recently have taken them to market. Safely You is a startup that uses AI–enabled camera systems to detect, in real-time, falls of residents. Take a look at the video here for more on how this system works.
- Electrostatic Sprayer
- Connected Vital Sign Monitors-DS Smart
- Thermal Temperature Scanners
- Additional Solutions Lists
Vizient Announces Spot Buy Opportunities for PPE (NEW June 18th)
Vizient announces new purchase opportunities through spot buys with contracted suppliers for certain personal protective equipment (PPE) for its member hospitals.The company also announced it will be expanding its successful Novaplus® Enhanced Supply Program to include the seven most critical types of personal protective equipment. Click to learn more.
Recent Vizient contracts with vendors to increase production of PPE to address shortages as a result of COVID-19:
- Gowns, Cloth Masks, Face Shields: O&M/Wildcat Gown PPE Program (DM0029)
- Gowns: Standard Textile PPE Program (MS4560) – Wave 2
- Cloth Masks: Hanes PPE Program Cloth Masks (MS7181)
- Swabs, Transport Media, Collection Kits: Strategic Lab Partners, LLC (LB0880)
- Gowns, Face Shields: ASP Global PPE Program (MS9070)
- Hand Sanitizer: Allavo Hand Sanitizer (MS5900)
- Face Shields, Masks: Walgreen Health Solutions PPE Program (MS3915)
- Masks: Grainger Level 2 FDA approved masks available to Vizient Members. Members need to request a sourcing quote from their Grainger Account Manager or through the Vizient Support Channel (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 844-412-9469) and provide the brand name “Propac” and part number: GRD8012-SURGICAL.
Vizient – Zimmer Biomet Reusable Tourniquet Cuff Trade-In Limited Time Promotion
Zimmer Biomet’s Surgical Division is offering ALL hospitals a Reusable Tourniquet Cuff Trade in Promo. For a limited time, in response to COVID-19, Zimmer will allow for a trade-in of used or unused Zimmer Biomet Reusable cuffs. The promo will assist hospitals transitioning over to disposable cuffs in an economically favorable way. Disposable cuffs may reduce the potential risk of cross contamination from a reusable cuff and Zimmer would like to collaborate in mitigating that risk. Promotion Details:
- Zimmer Biomet will offer for every used or unused ZB reusable tourniquet cuff or Delfi reusable tourniquet cuff box, of 10ea Sterile Disposable Cuffs.
- MS6001 Promo starts 6/1/20 and goes through 10/1/2020
Please reach out to your local ZB Surgical Rep to complete the process (see attached for additional details.
NC Local PPE Suppliers (NEW June 18th)
List of NC companies that have transitioned manufacturing to assist in the response to COVID-19 through PPE and other product needs.
- Free Standing Hand Sanitizer Stations – Mocean First (Thomasville), a furniture industry distributor, has developed customizable logo standing sanitizer stations. Additional products for sale: hands free door hardware, sneeze guards, free standing acrylic germ shields. Email email@example.com to learn more.
- Hand Sanitizer – Southern Distilling Company (Statesville). See attached.
- Hand Sanitizer – Mystic Farm and Distillery (Durham). See attached.
- Cloth Masks – Hanes Brand (Winston-Salem). See attached & directions to order.
- Carolina Textile District
Carolina Textile District is coordinating manufacturers and health care facilities who need PPE
Contact Information: Here
- Additive America
Contact Information: Zac@AdditiveAmerica.com
Contact Information: Brent@AdditiveAmerica.com
- Applied Industrial Technologies – Disposable Sleeves
- Contempora Fabrics
Contact Information: Chase Johnson
- Eonair Technologies LLC
Contact Information: Mick Zulpo
- FB Medical
Contact Information: Fred Byers
- InSite Solutions – Face Masks
- Modern Plastics
Contact Information: Joseph Amarante
- Neil Medical Group/ Mother Earth Brewery – Hand Sanitizer
Contact Information: Bobby Adams
- Noble Worldwide Logistics, LLC
Contact Information: Steve Posson
- Nufabrx Reusable Mask (Hydrafacial has partnered with Nufabrx)
Contact information: Glenn Normoyle
- Paramount Sleep Company
Contact Information: Chris George
- PPEopleBrigade Chapel Hill/Carrboro/Durham
Contact Information: Elizabeth Welsby
Contact Information: Karina Interiano
View their catalogue here, and their price list here
Contact Information: Kevin Moser
- Wound Healing Technologies (NPWT)
Contact Information: Yehuda Ehrman