Join us for the *NCHCFA Members Only* 10th Annual Autumn Classic Golf Tournament at the Pine Needles Lodge & Mid Pines Golf Course Sept. 27-28 supporting the NCHCFA/PAC!
*Golf & Spa Packages Available | Golf is limited to 60 players*
The NCHCFA/PAC supports candidates in North Carolina who are champions for the long term care profession and who promote:
- Increasing Medicaid funding
- Maintaining Certificate of Need
- Growing our health care workforce
Three Steps to Register:
- Complete your NCHCFA Autumn Classic Registration form here.
- Book Your Overnight Reservations:
- NCHCFA cannot book reservations on your behalf.
- Call 800-747-7272 to make your overnight reservations (green fees and/or spa fees are included) and request the NCHCFA Putter Club, Cabana Club, or Recharge Club.
- Not Staying at Pine Needles? You will pay your green fees on-site.
- Make your $250+ Contribution to the NCHCFA/PAC by Sept. 16, 2022:
- Putter Club (Golf + Lodging): Includes lunch, reception, dinner, golf tournament, cart rental, & Wed. breakfast Per Person Per Night: Single $365; Double $295
- Recharge Club (Spa + Lodging): Lunch, (1) 50-minute spa treatment with gratuity included at The Spa at Pinehurst, reception, dinner, & Wed. breakfast. Choose from a facial or massage at the spa. Per Person Per Night: Single $410; Double $345
- Cabana Club (Lodging Only): Reception, dinner, & Wed. breakfast Per Person Per Night: Single $225; Double $170
- Driver Club (Golf Only): Includes golf and lunch only. $185 paid on-site.