AHCA/NCAL President and CEO Mark Parkinson wrote a letter to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on staffing agencies and concerns providers have raised on price gouging. The letter requests the FTC use its authority to protect consumers from anticompetitive and unfair practices, to investigate this activity and take appropriate action to protect long term care centers to ensure our nation’s elderly and those individuals with disabilities receive the quality care they deserve. NCHCFA President and CEO, Adam Sholar, also recently asked NC Governor Roy Cooper to find an abnormal market disruption in the healthcare labor market and to make sure price gouging protections are in place in North Carolina.
- READ THE RECENTLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE BY ADAM SHOLAR CONCERNING THE CAREGIVER SHORTAGE
- ASSOCIATIONS ARE TAKING ACTION ON MEMBER CONCERNS RELATED TO STAFFING AGENCIES
- REGISTER FOR THE NCHCFA VIRTUAL FINANCIAL SUMMIT!
- EXPO 2022 BOOTH REGISTRATION IS OPEN
- REGISTER FOR THE AHCA/NCAL QUALITY AWARD WORKSHOPS
- EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS FOR NEW NURSING HOME ADMISSIONS BEING DIRECTLY DISCHARGED FROM A HOSPITAL
- CAROLINA GERIATRIC WORKFORCE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM (CGWEP)
- THE 2022 NATIONAL AHCA/NCAL QUALITY AWARD PROGRAM YEAR IS NOW OPEN
- MEET OUR PLEDGE PARTNERS OF THE WEEK
- AHCA PRODUCT OF THE WEEK – INFECTION PREVENTION & CONTROL IN THE POST-COVID-19 WORLD
- DID YOU KNOW
NCHCFA Events Calendar »