NCHCFA has scheduled the AHCA/NCAL National Bronze, Silver, and Gold Quality Award Workshops for 2019. The AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award Program provides a pathway for providers of long term and post-acute care services to journey towards performance excellence. The program is based on the core values and criteria of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program.
Member centers may apply for three progressive levels of awards:
Each level has its own distinct rigors and requirements for quality and performance excellence.
Applications are judged by trained Examiners who provide feedback on opportunities for improvement to support continuous learning.
AHCA/NCAL National Gold Quality Award Workshop
- October 29, 2019 (NCHCFA, Raleigh, NC)
ACHA/NCAL National Silver Quality Award Workshop
- November 6, 2019 (NCHCFA, Raleigh, NC)
- November 7, 2019 (NCHCFA, Raleigh, NC)
AHCA/NCAL National Bronze Quality Award Workshop
- November 14, 2019 (Silver Bluff Village, Canton, NC)
- December 5, 2019 (NCHCFA, Raleigh, NC)