AHCA/NCAL Silver Quality Award Workshop11/6/201911/7/2019All Day
Raleigh, NC 27612
AHCA/NCAL Silver Quality Award Workshop
November 6-7, 2019 | Raleigh, NC
Now that your facility has achieved the Bronze Award for its commitment to quality, it may be time to apply for the second level, the Silver Quality Award, to recognize your achievement in quality. In this one and half day workshop, applicants continue to learn and develop effective approaches that help improve performance and health care outcomes. In addition to the Organizational Profile, applicants provide a thorough assessment of their systematic approaches and the deployment of these approaches. At the end of this workshop, participants will have the framework for the Silver AHCA/NCAL Quality Award application.
- Learning Objectives
- Translate your Bronze application into a Silver Organizational Profile
- Understand the structure and demands of the Silver Quality Award criteria
- Learn how examiners will use key evaluation tools to score your application and how you write to meet the demands of these tools
- Develop an outline to address the basic demands of the Silver criteria and key systems to either describe or develop your application
- Discover effective strategies to avoid the four most common application mistakes
November 6th: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
November 7th: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Click here for additional details.
You must notify NCHCFA in writing within 48 hours of the seminar to be eligible for a refund. Charges will still apply if a registrant fails to attend or cancels less than 48 hours in advance. An alternate may be sent. NCHCFA reserves the right to cancel the program if insufficient enrollment occurs. You will be notified prior to the seminar date and full refund will be issued.